What an amazing day! My friend emailed back that yet another class, for tonight, had been cancelled. So his time was effectively freed up to get other things done and focus on our project for the church web site more. This afternoon, I received a call from a major client that freed up three hours of my time tonight and delayed a new web site launch for a day - so I spent the evening with my teenagers for the first time in too long. He is amazingly true to His word and His faithfulness.
On another positive note, I have struggled so hard with balancing work, family and ministry in recent weeks. Work has been all-consuming, as it often is with a new business start up. Focus on ministry and service was blurred as I dedicated more and more of my time to work. Last week, I began reclaiming and rededicating my life to G*d and serving His purposes with renewed excitement and passion. It is so important that He is first, followed by family and then work and other things. Anything that comes before Him is a stumbling block and will not prosper because He is the author of all good things.
No comments:
Post a Comment